Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater
access to cleaner energy.
ABB Turbocharging (www.abb.com/turbocharging) is at the helm of the global industry in the manufacture and maintenance
of turbochargers for 500 kW to 80+ MW diesel and gas engines. Our leading-edge technology and innovation enable our
customers to perform better and produce fewer emissions, even in the toughest terrains.
Committed to strengthening our team in Baden, Switzerland, we are currently looking to appoint a Head of Sales. In
this role, you will develop and lead a global sales organization that makes a difference in terms of customer proximity
and relationship in a highly competitive market.
Are you a passionate about leading an international and geographically decentralized team? Do you make complex
decisions on project level and within major engine OEMs? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We look
forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.
- Lead an international sales team, build-up and live the required framework
- Place new products to the market as per the PGs strategy and planning
- Build-up and maintain resilient relationships with major engine OEMs and end-users
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customers situation allowing a sound problem formulation as a base for
- Negotiate and conclude supply agreements incl. ABB internal Risk Reviews
- Formulate and execute key account plans for major customers considering the overall business relationship (product,
service and digital business and offerings)
- Own the demand forecast and provide monthly updates for operating and supply chain supporting highest
on-time-deliveries at lowest net working capital
- Degree in mechanical engineering, postgraduate in business administration
- Min. 10 years experiences in large piston engine industry
- Min. 10 years experiences in leading international sales positions with impact
- Proven track record of negotiating and concluding major supply agreements
- Highest level of cultural sensitivity and effectiveness as well as result orientation
- Business fluent in English and German