Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater
access to cleaner energy.
ABB Corporate Research, in close collaboration with ABB businesses, develops the foundations for the next generation
of ABB products. As Intern you will be part of the theoretical and computational methods group, joining a team of
engineers, scientists, and simulation experts. We would like to give a highly-motivated student the opportunity to
complete a 6 month to 1-year internship in our company on the development of a simulation toolbox for accurate lifetime
prediction of modern battery systems. Starting date is as soon as possible and the position is competitively paid.
- Design, program, and document a novel software toolbox
- Independent research and execution of challenging project tasks under competent supervision
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Sciences, Physics, Electrical Engineering or related field; official
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, e.g. C, C++, Python, MATLAB
- Practical experience with object-oriented software, multi-core systems, parallel software and modular software
design is a plus
- Fluency in English or German
- Non-EU/EFTA citizens, please note that a certificate from your university, showing that an internship is a mandatory
part of your studies, is required for the visa application. Please submit this document with the application, otherwise
we cannot consider the application.