Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater
access to cleaner energy.
The system Drives business covers globally a wide range of segments and applications thanks to a comprehensive
offering and a large sales network.
In order to implement effective sales strategies to cover targeted segments and customers, Marketing, Sales and
Product Management teams are working together on defining segment-specific value propositions and marketing activities.
In this context we are looking for students that will work with us on establishing a framework for the segment
approach, collecting and analyzing market information, supporting us on defining product offering by
segment/application and preparing segment sales material.
- Collect and analyze sales and market data to provide meaningful overviews of performance and potential
- Collect product information in order to elaborate segment-specific offering and customer values
- Follow process and templates for the definition of segment value propositions
- Prepare sales presentations and sales material by segment, collecting and discussing data with Sales, Marketing and
- You will be part of the Product Management team, working with Marketing and Sales manager and will have the chance
to impact the way the Drives are positioned within the relevant markets.
- Bachelor or Master student in the field of Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering with willingness to
discover the Marketing and Sales functions
- Basic technical knowledge in electrical systems
- Basic knowledge, or flair to learn about industrial processes, where drives are used
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Power BI
- Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools (especially excel and power points)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Interest in market and segment analytics, self-motivated and independent on working on given tasks.