Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater
access to cleaner energy.
ABB Turbocharging (www.abb.com/turbocharging) is at the helm of the global industry in the manufacture and maintenance
of turbochargers for 500 kW to 80+ MW diesel and gas engines. Our leading-edge technology and innovation enable our
customers to perform better and produce fewer emissions, even in the toughest terrains. Committed to strengthening our
team in Baden, Switzerland, we are currently looking to appoint a Quality Attendant.
Do you like to work in fast-paced environment surrounded by highly professional and ambitious people? Do you like to
challenge the status quo and drive change?
We are looking for a self-driven and positive personality with an analytical, detail-oriented mindset. In this
position, you will act as a specialist for quality planning and operational excellence responsible to drive quality of
both our products and our processes. You will be part of a small team (4 persons) directly reporting to the Head of
Quality & Continuous Improvement.
- Define and evaluate quality requirements for parts, components and products considering relevant norms, laws,
process capabilities and economical aspects
- Lead and support projects for data-based quality assurance and design (statistical tolerancing)
- Analyze and improve process capabilities and measurement system capabilities for different product areas
- Collaboration and integration of internal departments as part of procurement and manufacturing analyses, master
sample inspections and process FMEAs
- Initiate and implement improvement measures with respect to process and product quality
- Preparation of quality documents, data analyses and administrative tasks
- Lead and/or support project groups as a representative of quality assurance and quality planning
- Advocate quality topics towards other entities
- University degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience in the quality planning & assurance of mechanical products and processes according to
ISO90001, ideally combined with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt qualification
- Profound quality education such as Internal Auditor (SAQ, DGQ, etc.) and Quality & Process Manager (SAQ, DGQ)
- Experience with statistical tolerancing and statistical process control (SPC) is a must
- Strong analytical and methodical competencies, problem-solving mindset, detail-orientation and ability to work
- Team-oriented, resilient and excellent communication skills
- Proficient PC-User (SAP QM and Office), VBA and SPC skills desirable
- Fluency in English and German