Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater
access to cleaner energy.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with
strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
This role calls for a professional Sales Specialist who combines an excellent understanding of market sales strategy
in order to achieve and exceed the sales target with a genuine flair for customer satisfaction. You will be responsible
to develop the Energy market by executing sales strategy in order to achieve and exceed the sales target and ensure
high levels of customer satisfaction. Does this sound like your next career step? If so, this is an opportunity not to
be missed. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.
- Establish and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs
- Implement sales strategy through growth initiatives, strategic sales and business development
- Establish sales targets and ensure sales achievement through value-based selling and product mix targets by setting
appropriate price and margin for sales and participate on negotiation of contracts
- Identify opportunities with existing and potential new customers and determine plans for marketing activities to
promote extended sales coverage
- Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of prepared offers, including prices and trading conditions
- Coordinate the smooth flow of information of sales activities and transactions, including leads, offer submissions,
clarifications, orders, contracts etc. and evaluate date to ensure achievement of goals.
- Monitor client financial status and report changes, take ownership of sales process and ensure quality screening of
projects with meaningful inputs in order to determine the bid/no bid decisions Manage administrative procedures in
sales processes and supports collection
- Maintain and update the project forecast and marketing information reporting on time and with good quality
- Bachelor/master’s degree in engineering (Electrical/Instrumentation and Control Engineering)
- Experience in sales in power generation/industry projects and service
- Previous experience of ABB control system, especially Advant/P13 control systems and 800xA.
- Knowledge of Power Plant’s generation process (knowledge of Gas Turbine and Steam Turbine Controls) and Waste to
Energy will be an advantage
- Open to learn ABB Digital platform for advance automation solution.
- Experience in developing strong customer and internal relationships locally and globally
- Enjoy working in a wide variety of cultures and in many different sectors
- Fluent in English and German, French or Spain language of advantage