GF Machining Solutions is one of three divisions of GF, headquartered in Biel/Bienne (Switzerland). GF Machining
Solutions is one of the world’s leading providers of complete solutions to the tool and mold making industry and to
manufacturers of precision components. The division is present in more than 50 countries with its own sales companies.
The key customer segments are the aerospace, the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) as well as the
electronic, medical, and automotive industries.
Digital Learning Developer (temporary 6 months mission)
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to transform their knowledge into learning resources by designing and
creating engaging and enjoyable solutions in multiple types of media or integrating curated internal & external
- Support the development of learning activities & programs by creating digital learning content, materials, solutions
including but not limited to video, motion graphics, animations, micro-learning, web portals, infographics, quick
- Support Line Managers, Employees and the HR team on the efficient usage of the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Provide expertise and support to LMS local/ regional admins and suggest improvements based on their feedback
- Collaborate with the other GF Divisions on the global configuration of the LMS
- Work with team to explore new learning technologies or be internal lead for a specific technology
- Other tasks:
- Help the L&D team in the daily activities
- Improve the design and maintain up to date the online L&D portal (intranet).
- At least 3 years in Learning & Development on a similar position
- Proven track record in designing & executing blended learning programs; creating & curating content
- Strong instructional design competencies,
- Knowledge of adult online learning methodologies
- Experience with LMS (Cornerstone) and e-learning authoring tools (ex. Articulate, iSpring)
- Experience with assessment tools or methodologies
- Certifications Insights – an asset
- Language: (+required level):
- Fluent in English (oral & written).
- Fluent in at least one other language: French or German
- IT skills:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in using Collaborative Tools
- Experience in working with Learning Management Systems (Cornerstone)
- Experience with authoring &/or visual design tools – an asset
- Personal skills:
- Attentive to detail with a strong intellectual curiosity, interested in continued learning
- Creative / out of the box, quick thinker and proactive
- Clear and effective written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Technology addict with a passion for innovation
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and process improvement skills
- Social skills:
- Think win-win
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to engage with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures at all levels within the organization
- Flexible team player and pro-actively focused on team results.
- GF assists its employees to maintain work-life balance, for example, by offering flexible work arrangements.
- Our employees contribute a lot to our success. This is why GF places great importance to career development.
Annually, as an employee, you can discuss how to advance your career with your supervisor.
- GF enables its employees to spend quality time with their families after a child is born and grants them two weeks
parental leave in addition to the parental leave provided for in the existing collective labour agreement. We also
guarantee expectant mothers a full- or part-time job comparable to their previous job if they return to work within one
year after the birth of their child.
email@example.com GF Machining Solutions Management SA
Rue du Pré-de-la-Fontaine 8
Switzerland Apply now