The COMET Group is a globally leading Swiss technology firm. For more than 70 years, we have been developing and
producing innovative high-tech components and systems based on x-ray, radio frequency and ebeam technology.
Consistently able to take advantage of global trends and developments, we grow continually.
COMET Plasma Control Technologies (PCT) is a leading expert in RF power delivery and a global innovation partner of RF
related businesses. Our customers are primarily manufacturers in the semiconductor and adjacent industries.
- Develop innovative RF solutions to solve complex plasma power delivery problems
- Develop high power RF circuits for COMET custom RF auto-match products
- Test and validate newly developed products to meet semiconductor industry standards
- Develop test fixtures and test methods to be deployed in a production environment
- Develop all product documentation for products you develop
- Manage multiple product development efforts simultaneously
- Assist in the industrialization of match network products and transition into production
- Participate in the technical direction of matching network products worldwide
- Assist application engineers in the field to develop new opportunities for products
Education and Skills :
- Degree in: Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on RF strongly preferred
- 3+ years in product development of RF devices, high power preferred
- Experience in semiconductor industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with RF network simulation desired
- Proven ability to solve complex math and electrical systems problems
- Must be able to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of personnel within the organization
- Must be able to speak and write English proficiently
We take data protection seriously. “COMET Group” and software partner SAP SuccessFactors have taken the necessary
organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality of your application. All HR personnel have a duty
to maintain confidentiality with respect to personal data as part of their employment contract. Automatic 128-bit
encryption ensures that your data is transmitted securely. The processing of your data complies with general data
security standards based on the latest technology.