Technical Sales Manager / Junior Technical Sales Manager
Do you want to be part of our skilled team with dedicated and passionate colleagues, and sell some of the best
industrial X-ray systems?
This new position as Technical Sales Manager / Junior Technical Sales Manager is placed in our sales department in
Taastrup, Denmark, where you will be working in an international environment and sell our products to a global network
of sales distributors and customers.
COMET Technologies Denmark A/S is part of a global cooperation and you will be collaborating with colleagues in
Denmark, Switzerland, USA and China.
• Executing technical and commercial sales activities related to COMET´s Industrial X-Ray portfolio
• Responsible for achieving defined targets for prospecting, lead generation, and customer visits
• Responsible for qualifying and disqualifying customer leads and opportunities
• Responsible to maintain and support a defined list of customer accounts
• Perform onsite product demonstrations and assist with installations
• Capture and document technical product requirements for customer development projects
• Manage contacts, quotes, and orders in the COMET CRM system
• Deliver accurate and timely sales forecasts, meeting reports, and territory plans
• Obtain technical understanding of customer solutions and represent COMET in technical customer discussions
• Provide technical customer input to Product Management to support definition of new products
• Ambitious Junior Technical Sales Manager with up to five years of technical sales experience
• Or skilled technical engineer, perhaps already working in a sales-related position, with the desire to become Junior
Technical Sales Manager
• Important to have a mechanical or electrical bachelor’s degree or similar technical education and background
• Ability to interpret technical requirements of the customer including reading and understanding technical
• Enthusiastic and outgoing, able to develop bonding and rapport with new people
• High interest in experiencing cultures around the world and desire for a travel activity of at least 50-70 days
• Excellent communication skills in writing and orally, fluently in English. Danish, German, Spanish, French or other
language skill is a plus
• Results oriented, inherent sense of urgency and ability to adapt to change are required
• Intrinsically motivated to achieve personal and business goals
• Ability and willingness to learn new information to support team goals
• Technical oriented skills, mindset and sales methods
• Detailed and practical mindset with the ability to structure your own work day
The position is very extroverted and you must desire to work with many different cultures and personalities around the
world, requiring that you have good communication and networking skills.
We are offering:
A unique opportunity to work in an informal social tone with new colleagues at COMET Technologies Denmark A/S, and be
part of an experienced company with many ambitions and high growth targets.
You are offered an exciting and challenging new position, where you will play an important role in the sales team with
many opportunities to influence your own tasks and personal development.
You will be working in a motivating and educative environment proving you with the best conditions and training
program to develop your own sales skills and methods.
If you are the candidate we are looking after, please enter you application in our online job-database via this link:
Questions to the position can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or on phone +45 72407700.
Our ambition is to recruit our new Junior Technical Sales Manager as soon as possible and chosen candidates are
invited for interview at; COMET Technologies Denmark A/S, Helgeshøj Alle 38, 2630 Taastrup, Denmark.
COMET Technologies Denmark A/S is a highly specialized Danish company with more than 60 years of experience in X-ray
solutions for industrial non-destructive testing. Our company occupies 40 employees on a global basis and the main
office is located near Copenhagen.
We develop, produce and market portable and mobile X-ray solutions for our customers around the world; acclaimed
products based on constant potential energy, used for non-destructive X-ray testing, in all types of industrial
environments. Our products are the best on the market and accommodate the strictest regulations.
COMET Technologies Denmark A/S has been member of the COMET Group since 2007. The COMET Group is a globally leading
Swiss technology firm. For more than 70 years, they have been developing and producing innovative high-tech components
and systems based on X-ray and radio frequency.
For more information on COMET Technologies Denmark A/S please visit our website: www.comet-xray.com.