Role + Responsibilities
You manage and lead projects for endress.com and associated country pages according to business and customer needs,
taking an end-to-end approach.
You will reliably deliver cross-functional and cross-departmental initiatives by identifying and removing bottlenecks.
You push your projects to success with your solution-oriented mindset.
You are getting things done and challenging the status quo. You instinctively know what the critical success factors
are and change complexity into clarity within our digital product landscape.
You remove any roadblocks that stand in the way of the project and improve processes and strategies. You effectively
manage conflict and priorities. Using your excellent soft skills, you bring in and involve the right people to make
projects happen. You build up relationships in the blink of an eye and think beyond silos.
You provide expert support and training for our colleagues by sharing your expertise and knowledge on our digital
Qualification + Profile
- You have 4+ years experience in tech and B2B projects and bring solid knowledge in project management, in general.
- You draw upon your past immersion of working in an agile and iterative environment and focus on delivering projects
effectively and efficiently and know how to boost cross-functional teams and projects. You apply high quality project
management standards and make them evolve.
- You bring along hands on experience in appropriate methodologies (agile, waterfall, hybrid) and corresponding tools.
- You speak the language of customer, business as well as engineering and understand the process of moving from the
first ideation over MVP to full product launch and handover because of your proven track record working in a tech
environment (B2B knowledge is a plus).
- You are a highly motivated team player, and an expert in managing conflicts and priorities with internal / external
teams and stakeholders. You take responsibility for your tasks, and work in an independent and structured manner.
- Together with your team members you continuously improve current practices, strategies and our digital products. You
are an innovator by heart and keep fresh by looking for new ways to do things. You are able to put new tools and
concepts into practice in a diverse, living and ever-growing organization and regularly reflect on your own work and
share feedback in a constructive way.
Benefits + Perks
The security of working for an international family-owned company.
Modern and innovative working environment.
Flexible working hours.
Corporate pension plan.
Contact us + Apply
If this position sounds appealing to you, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and state your salary
expectations and earliest possible start date via our HR job portal; Your contact person is Alex Bigler.
Who we are
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process
engineering. Despite employing over 14,000 people worldwide, we have remained a family company, and are proud of our
close-knit working environment. There are always two sides to working with us - the professional and the personal.
Together they add up to a more rewarding career, day in and day out.
If this position interests you please click to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!