Role + Responsibilities
- Build and lead a digital sales team for SaaS selling to grow revenue
- Responsible for creating and deploying programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to execute SaaS
- Apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new customers
- Attend virtual and onsite customer engagements to guide sales conversations
- Collaborate to develop an omni channel strategy for SaaS selling
- Provide guidance and voice of business on launches and digital tools
- Track and manage programs (subscriptions, budgets, timelines, results, etc.)
Qualification + Profile
- Experience in selling SaaS and relevant methodologies and best practices
- Proven track record in leading a SaaS B2B or B2C sales team
- Strong prospection skills
- Skilled at c-level engagement and/or consultative customer centric selling
- Proficient with CRM
- Experience in either chemical, food, water or pharma industries preferable
- University degree in business, economics or similar
- Very strong knowledge of English and German
- Entrepreneurial mindset, avid networker and excellent communicator
Benefits + Perks
- The security of working for an international family-owned company
- Wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate pension plan and health
- Flexible working hours
- Broad range of options for the reconciliation of family and work life
Who we are
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process
engineering. Despite employing over 14,000 people worldwide, we have remained a family company, and are proud of our
close-knit working environment. There are always two sides to working with us - the professional and the personal.
Together they add up to a more rewarding career, day in and day out.
If this position interests you please click to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!