The Industry Communications Manager – Oil & Gas / Power & Energy works collaboratively with the Global Industry
Marketing Managers and its network to drive communication strategies across the industry, consulting them on how to
position the Endress + Hauser Brand and playing a key role in assuring our portfolio & competences are strategically
positioned in these markets.
Role + Responsibilities
- You understand how to market content in the Oil & Gas and Power & Energy industries
- You are aware of trends and know when and how to use appropriate strategies to draw in customers.
- You can identify opportunities to streamline messaging across channels to enhance customer experience from digital
to print to event for our Oil & Gas and Power & Energy industries
- End to end, you can design and drive corporate communication strategies - from creating concepts and respective
project plans, to collaboratively executing and monitoring - all the while assuring adherence to budget
- You know how to manage international campaigns – from defining frameworks (e.g. objective, target group, channels)
through to demonstrating communication value supported by the Marketing Automation team.
- Position our Industry Value Proposition on the market writing cross-media stories in English based on our core
messages and proof stories on Endress+Hauser portfolio and competences
- Build and maintain solid partnerships with assigned internal and external customers / agencies / press to better
develop, coordinate, direct and facilitate customer centric communication designed to meet business goals.
Qualification + Profile
- 5+ years of work experience in B2B marketing communication with experience in Digital Marketing/Marketing Automation
within an international business environment.
- English writing skills in both online and offline media (focus is on online media, but documentation, videos and
trade fair materials are part of our campaigns).
- Sound understanding of customer centricity, integrated communication mix and process-oriented thinking.
- Ability to conceptualize (i.e., big picture view) and think abstractly while also delivering concrete results.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment while keeping an
eye for detail
- Strong affinity with IT tools and interfaces.
- Languages: English is a must and German is nice to have.
Benefits + Perks
- The security of working for an international family-owned company.
- Modern and innovative working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Corporate pension plan.
Contact us + Apply
If this position sounds appealing to you, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and state your salary
expectations and earliest possible start date via our HR job portal; Your contact person is Scott Gilbert.
Who we are
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process
engineering. Despite employing over 14,000 people worldwide, we have remained a family company, and are proud of our
close-knit working environment. There are always two sides to working with us - the professional and the personal.
Together they add up to a more rewarding career, day in and day out.
If this position interests you please click to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!