Purpose of the Role
You will create value to the Business Area Flow International through partnership with the General Managers and local
HR organization of the Divisions and support them in realizing business goals by translating long term business plans
into an engaging HR agenda. You will take responsibility for the global cooperation of the Divisions through capability
building of the local HR functions and standardization of people processes. You will provide strategic, process and
operational HR support to the local business and HR communities via cooperation on recruitment, performance management,
development, retention, and organization of people, in partnership with the HQ organisation in Reinach, so that
business goals and strategic objectives are realized collaboratively
What will you be Doing
- You will proactively partner with senior business leaders in Aurangabad (India), Suzhou (China) as well as Cernay
(France), Greenwood (USA) and Itatiba (Brazil) to ensure that organizational strategy, set-up, processes and talent
pipeline are leveraged in meeting current and future business objectives, including organizational change where
- You will establish a positive working relationship with the General Managers and local HR Heads in the Flow
international subsidiaries as well as the international HR community through an environment that fosters open
communication and feedback through cooperation and recognition.
- You will understand key local business and market issues and consults business leaders accordingly .
- You will drive the assessment and build-up of competent and reliable local HR Business Partnering function and the
corresponding functional ecosystem
- You will leverage your international market understanding to facilitate the definition of the future capabilities
and support strategic workforce planning discussions and recruitment of management and key positions.
- You will drive the definition and implementation of local development activities in line with divisional strategy to
enhance current performance and to prepare for future assignments. You will coach leaders and managers on developmental
- You will foster the “One E+H” culture by helping leaders to leverage resources and information across the
international subsidiaries to maximize efficiency and impact.
What will you Bring?
- You are a true “people’s person” thriving on and in the interaction with others.
- You are a bridge builder and coach, able to network with various local country and divisional HR functions to ensure
the co-ordinated delivery of HR services
- You are culturally sensitive and are able to easily integrate into local behaviours and values while also engaging
local HR team to adapt global concepts according to their local needs jointly
- You have a track-record of partnering with the business to improve employee experience
- You are a proactive problem solver who anticipates problems instead of reacting to them.
- You have a passion for the new and are eager to use technology to improve the employee experience.
- You have a natural gravitas and can easily gain the trust of business leaders through personality and the quality of
- You have a creative and innovative approach to HR, thriving on bringing structure to ambiguity.
- You are a balanced thinker, able to see the big picture also comfortable working on tactical details.
- You are open and willing to travel (25% on average)
What have you already Done?
- University degree in Human Resources Management/Psychology and/or relevant business education (e.g. business
- German and English are a must, additional languages desirable
- 8-10 years’ experience as an international HR Business Partner including experience in facilitating OD / Change
Management projects as well as Talent Management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute local and global HR strategy
- Ability and experience in leading people
Who we are
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process
engineering. Despite employing over 14,000 people worldwide, we have remained a family company, and are proud of our
close-knit working environment. There are always two sides to working with us - the professional and the personal.
Together they add up to a more rewarding career, day in and day out.
If this position interests you please click to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!