Our doors are open – to you. We are one of the Top 3 companies in our industry and globally leading in smart and
secure access solutions. As a trusted partner, we stand for innovation, top performance and a fulfilling workplace.
Join our team of 15,000 colleagues around the world and help us build trust every day.
Professional Cloud Software Developer AWS (f/m/d)
Rümlang, CH, 8153
Sep 1, 2021
THIS OPENS THE DOOR TO YOUR FUTURE: YOUR TASKS
- You will design and implement highly scalable, highly available and secure cloud-native serverless solutions in this
- You use design and coding best practices to build high-quality components and scalable and secure solutions.
- You will collaborate with the Product Owner, Developer, and Architects to create and refine user stories and
acceptance criteria and participate in the IoT platform service planning, definition, and design.
- You create technical documents and prepare content for product documentation.
- You are responsible for new features from creation to deployment
- You participate in further training both in domain competence and method competence
WE PUT TRUST IN YOU: YOUR SKILLS
- You have 2-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of Node.js and serverless development
- Experience with non-relational databases (NoSQL)
- You possess a solid working knowledge of cloud PaaS architecture: preferably AWS and SaaS implementations.
- You have experience in managing/maintaining software in production
- You are fluent in English
WHAT YOU CAN TRUST IN: A FULFILLING WORKPLACE
- Great perspectives in a globally active company with a family culture
- 100% Homeoffice and remote work within Switzerland is possible
- Attractive salary
- Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- A first-class Employee Restaurant
- Support of militia work / charitable projects during working hours
dormakaba is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to
ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.”
FOR THIS POSITION WE DO NOT ACCEPT CVs FROM AGENCIES
dormakaba Schweiz AG
is looking forward
to your application.
In case of questions just dial
+41-44 818 9044-
Please only use the „Apply now“-Button