Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and
autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
You are keen on working in our international and cross-sectoral team of experts and inspiring us with your motivation
and fresh ideas? No mountain is high enough for you, and you love to actively participate in manifold processes? Join
our team and make your visions come true!
Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d)
This appeals to you
- You will be working in an international License and Services team and collaborate with product stakeholders to
deploy our solutions
- Design, improve and maintain our SDK deliverables and web services stack for existing and upcoming clients
- Extend the functionality of the licensing SDK, improve the quality and help in automating manual processes
This is you
- You have at least 5 years professional experience with designing and developing software with C++
- Experience with designing and maintaining web services backends
- Qt framework knowledge is a plus
- You have experience with build, package and version control systems (e.g. CMake, Git, Visual Studio)
- Scripting language knowledge (e.g. Python).
- Focus on quality and maintainability
- You enjoy working in a self-driving team and contribute with your own ideas
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 21,000 people in 50 countries. You
will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will
use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to .
Leica Geosystems AG
Heinrich Wild Strasse