Optotune is a strongly growing and internationally active optics company based in Dietikon, Switzerland. We develop,
manufacture and market the latest generation of adaptive optical elements for industrial and consumer markets.
- Extend your knowledge on cutting edge technologies in optical and electro-mechanical products
- Simulation (FEM)
- Product design, prototyping and validation
- Performance analysis and optimization
- Support the R&D Engineering team in our innovative developments
- MSc degree in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering preferred, possibly also Applied physics, Material
science, Mechatronics or advanced manufacturing technologies
- First experience in a manufacturing company or in a lab environment is a nice to have
- Experience with Shape Memory Alloys or Actuators is a big plus
- Experience in programming in Python and/or Matlab
- Knowledge in CAD is a plus
- Hands-on working style
- Good knowledge of English
- High learning curve with short decision paths
- Exciting professional exchange in a fast-growing high-tech environment
- Great & smart colleagues
Are you an ambitious graduate looking for a challenging job in an innovative environment? Are you ready to take on
responsibility ? Are you determined to use your extraordinary skills to bring our revolutionary products to the market?
If so, then we would be pleased to get to know you! Only CV and certificates needed.