SUHNER GROUP creating added value to industries since 1914. Our newly formed Division Compo-nents, which provides
engineering, manufacturing and supply services for high-value metal components into the global automotive, medical,
machines and tooling industries is looking for you.
Head of Engineering (w/m/d) 100%
- Overall strategic and tactical responsibility for engineering activities (customer design engineering and
manufacturing process engineering) across the business.
- Lead the development of the Engineering Team Switzerland as well as the Global Engineering Teams located in China
and USA and motivate the staff to achieve excellence.
- Create best practices, strategies, policies and procedures to improve business performance and secure market
- Secure Application Engineering services, interpret customer requirements and provide the appropriate technical
and/or product solutions.
- Realize in close collaboration with the Customer, Quality and Operations departments the product portfolio,
manufacturing, technology strategies and develop the SUHNER network concept.
- Educated to degree level (preferably master) in mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge and technical understanding of high value metal components industry as well as auto-motive procedures and
- Proven leadership and management skills with experience in developing international engineering teams.
- Customer oriented mindset with excellent analytical, project management and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), proficiency in German and English, knowledge
of other languages and international customs is an asset.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, with an appreciation to interact with different cultures.
- An exciting task with competencies for successful entrepreneurial action.
- Personal development opportunities with plenty of freedom.
- Family oriented and action-based atmosphere in a solid international company.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents
by e-mail to email@example.com