SCHURTER Group, a worldwide leading company as innovator and producer of passive and active electron-ic components, is
looking for a Project Buyer (w/m) in order to empower and increase the development of the organization.
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and
- delivery targets
- Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant stakeholders on purchasing processes and new projects and
- Monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organization
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers
- Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business
- Degree/Diploma with technical experience in electronic/mechanical field
- Experience in EMC/EMS purchasing will be considered as a plus
- Technical experience in EMC/EMS mechanical manufacturing process preferred
- Strong negotiation and organization skills
- Knowledge of ISO-IATF certification
- SAP MM R3 and excellent ability to use Excel
- Good knowledge of Italian, English; German would be a plus
- Availability to short trips
- Success orientated, advanced company culture
- Well-developed management philosophy
- Modern and international industrial company
- Attractive working conditions
SCHURTER Group has agencies in 60 countries, more than 200 distributors and about 2000 employees worldwide. Our
clients are globally operating in different segments like automotive, space & avionics, energy and industry. We offer
our customers solutions that meet even the most demanding requirements. In a dynamic market we grow thanks to our
high-level competences, our financial independence and innovation.
Looking for a challenging experience in a dynamic and technical environment? Do not hesitate to send your complete
application with CV with picture, motivation letter, study and work certificates, to the HR department, Mrs. Claudia
Schroer ( email@example.com ).
Via San Martino
CH - 6850 Mendrisio
Telefono +41 91 640 67 00
Publikationsdatum: 24/08/2021 - 31/12/2021Dieser Job ist zur Zeit nicht veröffentlicht.