We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers and communities
to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Our global Solution and Service Business team is looking for a motivated colleague with experience as BIM & Digital
Twin Project Solution Architect. In this role, you will customize our BIM & Digital Twin solution “Ecodomus” for Smart
Buildings and support our sales teams in our assigned countries with the implementation to our customers. Our Ecodomus
solution creates, maintains and visualizes BIM-based digital building twins, making design and construction data
available for building operations and maintenance.
You will be supported by our distributed BIM portfolio managers and be part of our global BIM and Digital Twin
community. This role requires understanding of BIM workflows, technologies, and standards, as well as expertise in
smart building systems.
Join our team and help us creating the next generation of our BIM solution for Smart Buildings! Our engaged and
multinational team will happily introduce you to our dynamic environment.
- Consult and support on the development and realization of software prototypes for diverse industrial customer’s needs
- Collaborate with our sales colleagues in the countries to align on major customer’s projects
- Support with the implementation and user set up, maintenance of tertiary and plug in applications
- Responsible for database maintenance, updates and 2nd level user support for the developed customization
- Initiate activities to improve our solution, including use of new technologies and industry-leading trends
- Assist the development and harmonization of the use of software architecture and its application. Assess, evaluate,
report and update dashboards
- Take proactive responsibility for innovative solutions across subject areas and business lines
- Maintain awareness of new updates, software, and plug-ins to improve processes
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or similar)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in C# .Net (4.7+) is required
- Good understanding of REST API and Web Services along with Task Parallel / Asynch, JWT and Design Patterns is
important. Revit or Bentley API would be beneficial
- Experience in developing specific interface between a Digital Twin Solution and other building technology solutions
(like BMS, CMMS, EGS, GIS etc.) via API’s
- Ability to understand customer specific APIs and map them to a data model solution
- Knowledge in the software development stack including git, SQL, docker is an asset
- Proactive attitude, and able to build trust with internal and external partners
- Experience working in an international setting with distributed teams would be helpful
- Proficient oral and written communication skills, with strong technical writing and reporting skills in English.
German and any other European language is an advantage
Please note that qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in Switzerland
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of
reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing
the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and
abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Switzerland
We take your privacy seriously and therefore maintain a high standard of data protection. For this reason, we can only
accept your application via our application platform ("APPLY" button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions
and a contact form can be found on our FAQ page. We look forward to receiving your application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is
ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal
opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank
you for your understanding.