We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to
thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join
our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
By ensuring energy efficiency as well as comfort and safety, building automation systems create significant value for
people and the environment. For such systems to function accurately, we continuously improve on system aspects such as
cybersecurity, standards (e.g. BACnet) and IT-related topics.
Our team based in Zug is now looking for a Global Product Manager to drive our IT-roadmap within the building
automation systems. Would you like to shape the digital transformation with us?
Your new responsibilities
- Shape a future-proof system strategy and architecture for IT topics within the Desigo building automation system
that suits today’s and future customer needs and trends globally
- Maintain close collaboration with your counterparts from Research and Development, Regional Sales, Field Support,
Key Users and our customers
- Analyze building automation markets and trends, collect and determine market requirements and evaluate business
impact with a focus on IT topics, e.g. IPv6, SNMPv3, etc.
- Frequently contribute to market introduction, system roll-outs and trainings
- Moderate between different interests of product managers, drive and convince stakeholders to successfully implement
the overall IT/OT systems strategy
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technical or IT-related field, such as electrical engineering, computer science,
- Several years of experience in a business with high IT-related content, preferably in the area of building
- Preferably you have some experience as a Product Manager or working together with Product Management, ideally within
a larger global company or a matrix organization
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential in this position, as you work with partners having
- Experience from Agile development processes is preferable
- Business fluent English is a must, German knowledge is beneficial. Other languages are highly welcome
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first
impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Zug
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able
to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked
questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds
to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here:
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is
ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal
opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank
you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either