We make real what matters
Siemens makes buildings and cities smarter and supplies people with environmentally-friendly energy. We work hand in
hand with artificial intelligence and move people from A to B safely. New challenges present themselves every day – and
hereby the chance to face them. Join our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating
environments that care.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to
thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join
our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care."
We value you as a person with all your qualities and offer you a lot of fun in the team. You will be a member of our
#TeamSiemens Switzerland and make your own individual contribution to our corporate culture. But the best thing is to
find out for yourself and see what it's like to work for us.
Our Siemens Real Estate Purpose
In a time characterized by structural changes progressing exponential we believe based on our international experience
in Corporate Real Estate Management over more than 25 years and based on our Siemens values to make the difference for
our customers in a trusted relationship of choice by enabling our customers on an individual basis and contributing
value add to their business. In order to achieve our mission we are acting according to following purpose
- we are trendsetter in Corporate RE and never rest to remain best in class
- we are driving innovative and sustainable solutions in the fields of RE
- we know the customer‘s business, act pro-active and with service mindset
- we are entrepreneurs and create value
- we are focused in terms of our business
- we are lean, decisive and pragmatic
All about your role
Mission: You are the commercial partner to Property Management implementing the business strategy
Your new responsibilities
- Support the Regional Commercial Asset Manager Switzerland in day-to-day operations (e.g. determining provisions,
impairments, termination payments and price calculations).
- Prepare forecast and budget including risks & opportunities on real estate unit level
- Execute monthly/quarterly/yearly closing activities (e.g. accruals, cost allocations, provisions)
- Support the Property Manager in commercial and customer-related questions (e.g. Lease-in/-out process, calculation
of refinancing elements).
- Drive continuous improvement of real estate costs in office and industrial locations in order to increase and
optimize the respective real estate performance (e.g. EBT optimization measures).
- Perform the annual settlement with tenants in alignment with the Operational Property Manager.
- Ensure the implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures (clean books
- Provide commercial support to the Hub Commercial Asset Manager Western Europe, Middle East and Africa (WE&MEA) in
overarching controlling activities for different countries, e.g. for impairments, provisions, termination payments,
IFRS 16 option assessment.
- Provide commercial guidance for the implementation of global Asset Management initiatives and projects within WE&MEA
Your past experiences
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in a similar position
- Accounting knowledge (especially IFRS 16), SAP and excellent M. Excel skills appreciated.
- Fluent in German and English is a must. Further languages would be a plus
- Flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on mentality, team player and collaborative.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first
impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues. Video Siemens in Zürich
Video Siemens in Zürich
We take your privacy seriously and therefore maintain a high standard of data protection. For this reason, we can only
accept your application via our application platform ("APPLY" button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions
and a contact form can be found on our FAQ-page. We look forward to receiving your application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank
you for your understanding.