Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - bringing the
technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today. With the resources and opportunities of a large
corporation, your opportunities are endless. The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our team in Switzerland, who will be responsible for driving growth in the
investment areas of Consumer Packaged Goods & Retail (CP&R) and Pharma industry verticals.
As the Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Account Orchestrators to achieve revenue targets and growth objectives
within the assigned industries in the Swiss market. You will also work closely with the Partner Management Executive to
develop the overall ecosystem of sales and solution partners to accelerate penetration in the enterprise and mid-market.
In this role, you will identify, qualify, and efficiently bring sales opportunities to successful conclusion in active
and prospective clients. You will be accountable for new customer acquisition and expansion in existing accounts by
demonstrating the value of our digital threads for the respective industries.
Additionally, you will maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer
relationships, acting as a trusted advisor and maintaining a network of C-Suite relationships.
The successful candidate will have experience in sales and sales/people management in the Swiss industry, with a
demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets and leading large scale, complex sales cycles. Fluency in German
and English is a must. The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and executing strategic sales plans as they
relate to specific opportunities and accounts within Switzerland, and will coordinate resources within sales and other
departments (Partner Management, Pre-Sales, Product Segments, Professional Services) to achieve objectives.
If you are a self-starter, have a passion for sales, and possess a deep understanding of the CP&R and Pharma
industries, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
How are you shaping the world of tomorrow? Challenging and future-oriented!
- Management of a team of Sales professionals as part of the responsibility for driving bookings and revenue within
the assigned territory
- In close alignment with the Partner Management Executive develop the overall ecosystem of sales and solution
partners to accelerate penetration in the enterprise and mid-market
- Coach, develop and empower each member of the team to stretch and grow professionally in alignment with their
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory, per targets based on position
- Development and execution of strategic sales plans as they relate to specific opportunities and accounts within
- Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with clients and prospects
- Coordination of resources within sales and other departments (Partner Management, Pre-Sales, Product Segments,
Professional Services) in order to achieve objectives
- Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems as directed
How do you become part of our team? With a lot of drive and passion!
- Sales experience
- Sales/People Management experience in the SW industry
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
- Experience in leading large scale, complex sales cycles
Experience in complex, multi product, direct and channel driven sales cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
- Strong business planning and organizational skills
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our
expertise in digitization. In Germany, more than 2,000 colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects
in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy
and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries.
With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits.
Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the
opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
Are you an innovator? Then become part of our team!
If you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team, please contact us by mail:
Contact person for this job posting is Markus Kies.
Want to learn more about Siemens Digital Industries Software before you apply? Check out Mission / Vision and our
software portfolio - or visit our homepage.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's
foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.