We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to
thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join
our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our Software plays a key role when it comes to the competitiveness of a building automation system. It enhances the
productivity of our customers and we continuously invest to improve the ease of use, flexibility, and efficiency. As an
experienced Software Developer, you would join a dynamic and motivated development team working in a professional
environment with interesting long-term career perspectives. You would be our Software communications and networking
expert and will play a key role in our team. Join us and shape the next generation of Engineering Tools for our
Building Automation System Desigo.
Your new responsibilities
- Shaping and developing our Engineering software for our Building Automation System Desigo
- You will play a guiding and leading role for our core engineering software tool
- You will create Engineering tools with likeminded colleagues in a motivated and global team
- Designing interfaces and developing secure APIs using web interface and standard communication protocols and
- Working in a fast paced and agile environment following SAFe and Scrum process
- Close collaboration on a global scale with international colleagues in Switzerland and India
Your skills and experience
- Master or bachelor’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- Solid software architecture and design skills following common Architecture and Design patterns, but also eager to
actively contribute to C# development
- Strong coding skills
- Solid know how and experience on Microsoft Technologies C# /.NET Core, .NET Standard, Scripting languages and
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of communication models such as Web Services (Rest API), Secure web
access (Certificates), Authentication and Authorization, and RPC frameworks
- Aware of client server architecture pattern and good understanding of service-oriented architecture
- Fluent English language skills, German would be an advantage
- Willingness to investigate and work with new technologies, like AWS
The role offers a developer friendly environment in best of class teams, the chance to leave your footprint in a setup
that is not yet defined and excellent long-term career perspectives within our R/D department.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first
impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Zug
Homepage Siemens as an employer
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able
to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked
questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank
you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either